This course will provide participants with an insight into the fundamentals of managing modern and effective security operations.
It will address a wide variety of topics such as security policies and procedures, risk management, access management and investigation, to enable all participants to understand the principles of security and risk management.
The course will provide practical and up-to-date security management skills and techniques that can be implemented within each participant’s organization and security team.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the process of designing procedures
- Conduct a security survey
- Explain risk management
- Describe and understand access control systems
- Explain management and selection of manpower
- Apply basic investigation procedures
- Utilize crisis management techniques
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Managers and security staff wishing to develop an understanding of security management techniques and to further their knowledge of the security function, approach, and strategy.
- Security management
- Developing Security policies and procedures
- Handling Physical security
- Conducting Risk assessment
- Incident management
- Conducting Incident investigation
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.