This program in our HR series is designed for all senior HR professionals looking to take their role and department to a strategic and senior level within the organization.
It focuses on how to create a well structured strategy to effectively manage the talent pool of the organization and details how to communicate and get senior management ‘buy-in’. By highlighting the major obstacles that experts have already identified, it takes the role of HR beyond that of the HR Business Partner to the level of a corporate adviser in all commercial and company strategic decisions. Simply put, the business of HR must be the business. This is a pre-requisite if HR wants to take a more substantial role in leading the organization to commercial and personnel well-being.
Who should attend?
HR professionals who want to develop their skills to become an invaluable asset to the business and reach their potential as high-performers, including:
- HR directors
- Group HR managers
- Senior HR business partners
- HR controllers
- HR managers and senior HR professionals
- Innovative HR strategies and critique of outcomes.
- Skills to plan and implement a coordinated approach to HR functions across an organisation.
- Engage key stakeholders.
- Implement methods to develop and monitor HR plans and align human resources with broader business objectives.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Differentiate situational/diversity needs and manage risk.
- Consultation, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Develop strategic goals and participate in continuous improvement of HR consultancy services.
- Originality, analytical thinking, and creative exploration of diverse HR concepts, e.g. methods of service delivery.
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.