Planning, organizing, leading, and controlling are the primary and essential functions that successful people need to do extremely well to achieve or exceed their desired goals and targets. In this course we will uncover the do’s and don’ts of each of those functions and will explore the tools and techniques that you can put into practice to help you stay ahead of the game and excel.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the functions of planning, organizing, and controlling into their jobs and duties
- Use environmental scanning, budgeting, and breakeven analysis as tools for planning and forecasting
- Recognize the importance and properly apply feed forward, concurrent, and feedback controls to manage performance and keep track of progress
Anyone within the organization whether they are staﬀ, department head, manager or supervisor who need to develop their ability to plan, organize, control, and achieve their goals and objectives on time and within the expected quality standards.
- Proactive planning and organizing
- Setting objectives
- Critical thinking
- Critical analysis
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.