With the rise of the importance of integrated talent management systems, it is crucial that organizations design an effective and holistic talent management system; a system based on the company’s strategic directive and integrated with other HR functions and processes. This course is designed to enable HR professionals understand what talent management systems are, shed the light on associated tools and design their own.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Design an integrated talent management system in accordance with company strategy
- Develop competency frameworks to serve as the basis for talent review, acquisition, and development
- Use valid tools and techniques to assess the potential of talents
- Train, develop, and coach talents using a wide range of impactful development methods
- Assess organizational readiness and develop a pragmatic road-map to establish an integrated talent management system
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
This course targets those in supervisory and managerial positions including HR, and talent management specialists with at least three years corporate experience. More specifically, this course is ideal for HR team leaders, HR managers, and HR business partners as well as line managers.
The competencies targeted in this course are;
- Talent management
- Strategic thinking
- Assessment and development centers
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.