High performance is achieved by those who lead. In today’s chaotic management environment, leaders must be able to engage their team and assist them in reaching their goals. This course helps team leaders develop the necessary skills to lead eﬀectively. It includes leadership, communication, goal setting, time management and motivation skills. This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and candidates who complete the program requirements successfully will be awarded Meirc’s Professional Certificate (MPC).
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop trust and rapport between team members
- Create an effective and empowered team
- Establish a motivating team environment
- Apply strategies for improving team relationships
- Develop strategies for implementing changes within a team
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Managers, supervisors, and team leaders who are responsible for building and maintaining effective teams in the work environment
- Relating to others
- Leading others
- Gaining commitment
- Self awareness
- Understanding motivational needs
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.