This course will give you the tools and techniques to deal effectively with customer queries and complaints over the telephone. Throughout this programme you will learn how to give customers information they need in the manner they need it and manage difficult customers and situations.
The course is highly participative involving group, written and verbal exercises. The programme is a mixture of lectures, discussions and role play with feedback from the group or lecturer.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for all staff who are required to deal with external customers, complaints and general queries over the phone.
- Much improved telephone image
- Increased confidence in dealing with customers over the telephone
- Greater awareness of the importance of good public relations
- Participants will be able to use the Customer Service Transaction effectively and efficiently,
- Tools & techniques to handle conflict and complaints
- To become more solution rather than problem orientated.
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.