Positive attitude is infectious and leads to a ‘can do’ approach in individuals, teams and organizations. This course develops skills necessary for individuals to change their outlook on life and build their inner confidence at the flick of a mental switch. Participants in this interactive course will explore various techniques to get better control and have a more positive impact over their life at the professional and social levels.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Examine the impact of positive attitude on personal and professional environments
- List the steps needed for improving attitude and behavior
- Apply positive psychology techniques to improve effectiveness on the job
- Identify preferred thinking patterns and filters
- Use modeling techniques to improve relationships with others
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Individuals who need to improve their positive outlook on life and enhance their relationships at both the personal and professional levels.
- Personal commitment
- Practical thinking
- Self confidence
- Self esteem
- Examining attitude
- Building relationships
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.