A marketing plan clarifies the key marketing elements of a business and maps out directions, objectives, and activities for the business and its employees. This course tackles several aspects of a company’s marketing and promotion plan such as the marketing mix (the 4Ps), the evaluation of marketing opportunities, researching, analysing and identifying target markets and developing a strategic position for the company in order to implement the strategy. The course covers everything from preparation and implementation of the marketing plan to measuring and evaluating the results of the organizational marketing efforts.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply a logical step-by-step process to produce a sound marketing plan
- Devise a marketing plan that builds on marketing audit findings
- Use marketing audit findings to identify effective strategies and tactics
- Develop the components of the strategic marketing plan
- Identify and implement the different marketing warfare strategies (offensive, defensive and flanking)
General managers, marketing managers, product and sales managers will find excellent value in attending. Market researchers, planning managers, and other practicing managers associated with the development of marketing plans, will also significantly benefit from the course.
- Micro and macro analysis
- Setting marketing mix
- Devising ‘SMART’ goals
- Blue ocean strategies
- Managing business portfolio
- Producing a Boston Consulting Group matrix
- Structuring a marketing plan
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.