Negotiation is part of our daily lives. Every day we negotiate with customers, suppliers, co-workers, business associates, and family members. In this training course, you will gain insight into the habits of good negotiators as you build your own skills to negotiate successfully and eﬀectively in any situation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Compare and contrast between the integrative and the distributive types of negotiations
- Evaluate and assess the differences between soft, hard, and principled styles of negotiations
- Understand and work effectively through the four phases of negotiation
- Explore and apply different negotiation tactics
- Plan and conduct effective negotiations
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
This course is designed for anyone who wishes to enhance their negotiation skills and make negotiations a more enjoyable, rewarding, and effective part in any situation.
- Negotiating and Influencing others
- Planning and preparing for negotiations
- Rapport building
- Building trust
- Building consensus and cooperation
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.